2012- Moving in New Directions
2012 is a time for new beginnings for BOTM and for me! For BOTM, we’re baring our soul to the world- offering our experience out to the public in hopes that others will join us in the battle against breast cancer.
For me, my resolutions are simple- revolving around family, health, happiness and turning the BIG 4-0!
It’s a year for facing the unknown, accepting what’s around the blind corner, eliminating what makes me unhappy, embracing the next adventure, continuing to grow, learn, teach and Inspire, while maintaining the live/work /love balance! Did I mention- keepin’ it FUN!? Is it too much to ask? Let’s hope not!
Here it goes- 2012 Resolutions!
• Love turning 40 and take full responsibility for my life choices, actions and happiness!
• Climb a Mountain! (for the Breast Cancer Fund- one of my favorite organizations facilitating positive environmental changes to eliminate the causes of cancer!)
• Set dedicated time to write (be entertaining, interesting and relative!)
• Exercise Daily!
• Paddle Surf
• Listen more, process more deeply, and offer advice when it’s asked for. (really-What do I know?)
• Walk the Talk! Delve into healthy cooking and find ways to get the whole family involved.
• Take a REAL Family Vacation.
• Rent an RV for a beach adventure up the coast.
• Have more Parties
• Appreciate and support my amazing friends.
• Make a career move in a creative, fulfilling and worthwhile direction!
• Encourage my children’s unique talents and accept their quirks (it’s who they are and what makes them special- it’s also my job as a great mom!
• Keep learning and spreading awareness about active prevention to facilitate positive change.
• Enjoy daily life! Be present and drink Green Tea every afternoon!
• Keep Movin forward, despite the bends and dips in the road. The path is worthwhile- and it’s mine.
And my wish to YOU….
Health, Happiness and Forward Movement to you in the New Year!